To date, it does not question the importance of having a resume in order to make the most of your career in any professional field. Everyone knows that a stellar resume can make you stand out amongst the rest of the competition, but creating that high-quality resume isn’t easy for everyone. Thankfully, there are many online resume writing companies that can help with that.
A large number of companies are ready to help you create the perfect resume. Since there are so many, narrowing down which is the right for your needs and career path can take time. To cut down your search, we decided to investigate about 30 web-sides and provide you review of the top 10 professional resume writing services on the market. The main selection criteria used were external signs, usability, availability of useful content and other additional free options. We have also included information on how much resume writing services cost.
The best resume writing service 2019:
- The Resume Center
- Careers Booster
- Craft Resumes
- Great Resumes Fast
- Resume Writing Lab
What Resume Writing Service is?
You can write a resume by yourself, and it would be of very good quality. But if your resume is written by a professional writer, it will stand out among the resumes of other candidates.
Professional resume writers know all subtlety and nuance of the hiring process because as a rule, they attended many hours of training or have experience in the recruitment process. In addition, they write resumes every day. They communicate with hiring managers or CEO of large companies to improve their skills and look at the process from the other side. They will be able to make the most of your strengths and turn your negatives into positives.
What are your benefits of improving your resume? For example, if you got a job interview from 10 different companies, you can choose the company that will offer you the best worker conditions – a good schedule, social guarantees, a workplace or a comfortable work environment. Every dollar invested in writing a resume will pay off and would bring considerable dividends for you.
How to Choose a Resume Writing Service?
You should pay attention to the next important things by choosing a resume writing service:
- How long does the company work?
- Does the writer or company have a good-quality website? Do professional writers have a blog with advice or resume samples?
- Is there information about the writer’s career or experience? Do they have any professional certifications (e.g. CPRW, NCRW)?
- Are they have positive reviews from real people?
As a professional resume writing service, TopResume offers a number of services from cover letters to LinkedIn profile makeovers. Active since 2014, this is accomplished by professional writers across the United States (U.S.).
Services: Resume Writing Packages, Federal Resume Writing, Military Transition Resume, Academic CV Writing, LinkedIn Profile Makeover, TopInterview Expert Coaching.
Additional Free Services:TopResume provides useful additional service – Free Resume Critique. You can receive good quality professional advice from a resume writer for free. You only need to put your resume file into their especial form. Receiving a review took less than two days and includes critique of visual presentation, writing style, and scan by applicant tracking system. Also, you can take advantage of the Blog Career Advice that contains large number of articles.
- Professional Growth: Keyword-optimized resume with professional formatting.
- Career Evolution: Keyword-optimized resume, a cover letter, and a 60-day interview guarantee.
- Executive Priority: Keyword-optimized resume, cover letter, 60-day interview guarantee, and a rewrite of your LinkedIn profile.
Pricing: Choose from three packages by paying one flat price or a monthly rate over three, six, or 12 months: Professional Growth: $149 or est. $14 a month; Career Evolution: $219 or est. $20 a month; Executive Priority: $349 or $31 a month
Guarantee: Career Evolution and Executive Priority packages have a 60-day interview guarantee. If you don’t receive twice the amount of job interviews within 60 days, TopResume will rewrite it once, free of charge. You have 180 days to inform them after receiving the first resume.
Delivery: Generally, it takes 1-2 weeks to receive your resume package.
Customer Support: Support is available via email at [email protected] In addition, you can call them at 1-800-604-1929 Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 6 PM ET.
An international online employment solution, Monster is a hub for job finding, career and talent management, and recruitment. The following Monster resume writing service review explores their professional resume options.
Services: Resume Writing Packages, Cover Letter Writing, LinkedIn Profile Makeover.
Additional Free Services: Career Advice section includes a large number of articles covered all aspects of the employment process and career questions.
- Basic: customization, optimization in Word format.
- Deluxe: customization, keyword-optimization and cover letter in Word format.
- Premier: uniquely optimization, cover letter, and LinkedIn makeover.
Pricing: Each level sets its own, flat-rate price: Basic: $129, Deluxe: $189, Premier: $349
Guarantee: Monster features a 60-day 100% satisfaction guarantee on all three packages. If you aren’t satisfied after 60 days, they rewrite it for free.
Delivery: Both Basic and Deluxe are delivered in five business days. Premier has an expedited delivery in two days for the first draft of the resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile makeover.
Customer Support: Support at Monster is reached by filling out their online form. They’re active Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM EST.
The Resume Center
Setup in 1998, The Resume Center consists of hundreds of interview coaches and writers. They’re seen as one of the top rated resume writing services in the U.S.
Services: Professional Resume Writing, Cover Letter Writing, Online Presence & LinkedIn Profile, James Innes Premium, Business Photo Editing, Application Forms & Personal Statements, Interview Coaching, Proofreading, Career Advice Books.
Additional Free Services: Resume Review service includes the option of checking your resume free by professional writers. You need to send your Resume and you’ll receive a review indicating what can be improved. In addition, The Resume Center writing service include variety of career advice and entertaining work articles.
- Standard: services completed by a member of the in-house team.
- Senior Consultant: written by an A-team senior consultant along with a preliminary phone call.
- James Innes Premium: preliminary call from and work written by expert James Innes.
Each package can be purchased as a bundle, which includes a resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile makeover. They can also be purchased as resume-only.
Pricing: Pricing for the packages include: Standard: (Bundle) $129 | (Resume) $85, Senior Consultant: (Bundle) $265 | (Resume) $210, James Innes Premium: (Bundle) $525 | (Resume) $470
Guarantee: If you’re unsatisfied, The Resume Center offers a 100% money-back guarantee.
Delivery: Generally, a first draft is sent 3-5 business days later. There’s an express service that offers a first draft turnaround of around six hours.
Customer Support: You can email them at [email protected], fill out their online form, or write them by mail at 600 Third Avenue, 2nd Floor, New York City, NY 10016, United States.
For two decades, ResumeWriters have professionals who work one-on-one with clients to create high-quality documents.
Services: Student Resumes, Pro Resumes, Executive Resumes, Career Change, LinkedIn Profiles, Military-to-Civilian, Tech/IT, Proofreading, Curriculum Vitae (CV), Cover Letter.
- Student Resumes: $169.95
- Pro Resumes: $199.95
- Executive Resumes: $299.95
- Career Change: $249.95
- LinkedIn Profiles: $90 for add-on | $199.95 for separate purchase
- Military-to-Civilian: $169.95
- Tech/IT: $229.95
- CV: $299.95
Guarantee: If you have no interview after 60 days, ResumeWriters will continue rewriting your order until you’re successful.
Delivery: Delivery usually happens in 72 hours.
Customer Support:You can email support at [email protected] or call them at (866) 356-2789 Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM EST.
As an online division of Career Services Group, Inc, CareerPerfect utilizes job search tools as well as professional resume writing tools to manage career services for thousands of clients across various fields.
- Student and Entry Level: Focusing on strengths and abilities.
- Professional and Mid-Career: Keyword-rich focusing on qualifications and strengths.
- Executive: Presentation of successes.
- Federal and Military: For civil services or to translate military experience into a civilian resume.
Additional Free Services: Expert Advice section contains valuable recommendations on how to write Resumes, e-Resumes, CV, Cover Letters and Federal Resumes.
- Student and Entry Level: $139.95 – $299.95
- Professional and Mid-Career: $199.95 – $299.95
- Executive: $349.95 – $399.95
- Federal and Military: $199.95 – $499.95
Guarantee: CareerPerfect has a 100% satisfaction guarantee or they’ll rewrite your resume free.
Delivery: Expected between 4-5 business days.
Customer Support:Existing customer can log into their portal to reach support online. Otherwise, you can call 1-877-844-5724 Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 6 PM ET.
LiveCareer is another company seen by many as the best online resume writing service. Their team of professionals includes recruitment specialists and certified resume writers.
Services: Resume Builder, Resume Examples, Resume Samples, Resume Search, Resume Templates, Resume Formats, Resume Review, CV Templates, Cover Letter Builder, Cover Letter Examples, Cover Letter Services, Cover Letter Templates, Cover Letter Formats, How to Write a Cover Letter, Other Letter Samples
Additional Free Services: They have their own Finding job service which sorted by industries, location, university and newness. Also they have salary calculator, where you can check current salary based on your professional level; free universal autofill for online job applications and very rewarding Resume builder service. A pleasant surprise is possibility browse the site in several language versions.
- Entry: Resume of 1-1.5 pages long intended for those with less than two years experience.
- Professional: Resume of 1.5-2 pages long intended for professionals, military, etc.
- Executive: Resume of 2-3 pages long intended for upper management, executives, etc.
- Cover Letter: One page good for all job seekers.
- Entry: $99 | Add-on cover letter for $40
- Professional: $199 | Add-on cover letter for $40
- Executive: $299 | Add-on cover letter for $40
- Cover Letter: $60
Guarantee: If you’re not satisfied, they guarantee to rewrite the resume.
Delivery: LiveCareer claims to deliver within three business days.
Customer Support: Support is available by emailing [email protected] or calling 844-485-4050 Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 5 PM Central.
Careers Booster has offered resume services online for more than 17 years. They have a team of industry experts and HR managers to create quality, attention-grabbing resumes to help you land a dream job.
Services: Resume Writing, Resume Editing, LinkedIn Profile, CV Writing, CV Editing, Cover Letter Writing
- Entry: less than two years of experience.
- Professional: at least two years of experience.
- Executive: c-level executives highlighting financial achievements.
- Military: highlights transferable skills from military to civilian life.
- Federal: emphasize achievements and qualifications.
- Career Change: adapt resume to fit current career path.
- Entry: from $155
- Professional: from $179
- Executive: from $215
- Military: from $179
- Federal: from $189
- Career Change: from $189
Guarantee: The company offers 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you don’t receive an interview offer within 30 days after your order is complete, then they rewrite it for free.
Delivery: You could receive your order within 24 hours.
Customer Support: Careers Booster offers 24/7 live chat support online. You can also reach them an email at [email protected] or call them at (U.S. Sales) 1-888-449-2690 and (U.S. Support) 1-703-763-2764.
Craft Resumes provides one-on-one interviews over the phone or virtual so that their certified professionals can learn as much as they need to provide a quality written resume.
Services: Resume Writing , Resume Editing, CV, LinkedIn Profile, Cover Letter Writing
Additional Free Services: Resume Review, Evaluation; Critique Service. You can download your resume and receive professional resume writer review about your goals, work experience, structure, grammar mistakes, formatting, etc. Furthermore, this web resource provides numerous articles about resume and cover letter writing, career development in their blog.
- Resume Writing: Personalized and keyword-optimized.
- Resume Editing: Professional editors help organize and edit your pre-written resume.
- Resume Review: Professionals go over clarity, structure, etc.
- CV Writing: Experts in CV writing can proofread and update your current CV.
- Cover Letter: Professional editing and writing of a cover letter.
- Resume Writing: (Entry) $139 | (Professional) $229 | Executive/C-Level) $399 | (Military) $239 | (Federal) $329
- Resume Editing: (Entry) $79 | (Professional) $149 | (Executive/C-Level) $229 | (Military) $159 | (Federal) $219
- CV Writing: (Entry) $139 | (Professional) $249 | (Executive/C-Level) $359 | (Military) $259 | (Federal) $349
- Cover Letter: $59
Guarantee: Within four days of receiving your first draft, you’re covered by a 100% money-back guarantee.
Delivery: Delivery is expected within 24 hours.
Customer Support: You can call support toll free at 1-888-385-3312 Monday – Friday, 6 AM – 9 PM PDT, or you can email them at [email protected] They also have a live chat on their website.
Great Resumes Fast
Another company seen as the best professional resume writing service is Great Resumes Fast. They’ve been in the business for more than 10 years, and aim to create interview-winning resumes.
Services: Resume Writing, Executive Resume Writing, Professional Resume Writing, C-Level Resume Writing, Resume Writing, LinkedIn Profile Writing, Returning Client Resume Update, Recruiter Distribution, Executive Value Proposition Letter, Networking Power Letters.
Additional Free Services: This service proposes a hundreds of professional advice articles.
- Professional: three or more years of experience in various industries.
- Executive: for those aiming for director-level or higher.
- C-Level: includes roles such as CEO, CTO, etc.
- Information Technology: two or more years of experience.
- Military Transition: change from military to civilian employment.
- Entry-Level: less than two years of experience in various industries.
- Professional: From $699
- Executive: From $799
- C-Level: From $999
- Information Technology: From $799
- Military Transition: From $695
- Entry-Level: From $595
Guarantee: They guarantee that you will have interviews within 60 days or they will rewrite it for free as long as you take part in the complimentary 30-minute job coaching call.
Delivery: The delivery is within 3-5 business days after you complete your consultation.
Customer Support: You can contact support toll-free by calling 1-800-991-5187 or fill out their online contact form.
Resume Writing Lab
At Resume Writing Lab, you can receive both resume and cover letter services using certified writers that have years of experience.
Services: Resume Writing, Resume Editing, CV Writing, CV Editing, Linkedin Profile, Cover Letter.
Additional Free Services: Free Resume Critique. You shiould put your Resume into scanner and will receive review with an indication of the grammar and punctuation mistakes, resume length, formatting, and presentation as well as the keywords usage and resume uniqueness.
- Writing: professional writers write and format your resume.
- CV Writing: specific, unique description of academic achievements and credentials.
- Editing: polish pre-written resume.
- CV Editing: edit the format of written accomplishments and credentials.
- Cover Letter Writing
- Resume Writing: $119
- CV Writing: $129
- Resume Editing: $89
- CV Editing: $99
- Cover Letter Writing: $49
Guarantee: If you aren’t satisfied, you have seven days to request three rounds of unlimited revisions.
Delivery: Average delivery is between 3-5 business days.
Customer Support: You can fill out their online contact form to reach support.
What do Resume Writing Services Reviews mean?
We have found and indicated online resources that provide resume writing service reviews your resume by a professional resume writer.
The resume professional writers’ reviews include the following aspects:
- Visual Presentation: formatting, bullets
- Action verbs, grammatical errors
- The relevance of your resume to the job requirement, including the necessary amount of keywords.
- Recommendations on how to improve your document.
Is it necessary to look for Resume Services Near Me?
Whereas previously the location of resume writing service has been so important, nowadays technological advances have made it possible for not waste time on the personal meeting with your writer and looking for resume writing services near me.
It is enough to make the right choice of professional, having examined examples and testimonials of his work. Today you can communicate with your writer by phone, e-mail, use the variety of messengers. So, local resume services were forced out by best online resume service.
What is the National Resume Writers Association?
Resume Writers Association is one of the professional association of resume writers. For today the only two of Resume Writers Association carry great weight and authority in the USA:
- The National Resume Writers’ Association (NRWA)
- Professional Association of Resume Writers Career Coaches (PARW/CC)
Both of them include over 1700 members, mostly from the USA. Their Certification Programs consist of Professional Resume Writing, Employment Interviewing, Career Coaching, etc.
Resume Editing Services
If you’ve already got a resume, you can use resume edit service. As a rule, it cost cheaper than creating a resume from scratch. But in our view, it is not very efficient. There are several online services, where certified professional resume writers check your resume and send you a review for free.
Resume editing is not cheap. Its price starts from $ 60 for 1000 signs and takes 2 days. It means that it is much more rational to use the free resume review service. Moreover, making changes according to the comments after the edition may entail new mistakes, typos or inaccuracies.
What Resume Checker is?
This service is a kind of software developed to check your resume for compliance with the vacancy requirements. This is useful if you are looking for a job with the help of such online resources as indeed, Monster and others.
You should only upload a job description and your resume. In addition, the Checker will help you know have you included enough keywords in your resume to go through the applicant tracking system.